Follow ImgResidency on Twitter
Subscribe to the Match TODO newsletter. Reminders for important dates and events throughout the match process.
Site Sponsors:
www.ResidencyPlace.com - Customized Program Requirements
www.IMGResidency.com - IMG Match and Scramble Services

help! please advice

Step 2 Clinical Skills Assessment preparation, classes, literature, test taking experience

help! please advice

Postby tricky4 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:06 pm

Hey, I could really use some advice. I still need to write the CK and CS exam. Right now they're both scheduled for the 18th of October but obviously I'll have to move one. Which do you think is better to move back? I was told its too late for me to get my CS scores for prematching so does this mean i can move it back without consequence?
Thanks
tricky4

Postby anatolyk » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:53 am

I doubt you will be able to move the CS for any date this year. If you move it, you lose your slot and most likely won't have results on time for the match (forget about prematch).

Moving CK shouldn't be a problem.
anatolyk

Re: help! please advice

Postby ansar » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:08 am

That is right, if you move the CS your new date may be in august or farther. Take CS now and reschedule CK.
ansar

Re: help! please advice

Postby Admin010 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:00 am

Viewing the presidential decision scope I pondered, how the two applicants felt as the profits gushed in? How might the "failure" set himself up for his last discourse? What's more, how might the "victor" introduce himself as he conveyed that exceptionally vital acknowledgment discourse to the American open? It was after 12 pm, when Governor Mitt Romney gladly strolled in front of an audience, without anyone else's input, welcoming his supporters and continuing to convey his concession discourse. His comments were generous and short, saluting President Obama and approaching officials and occupation makers to look past political lines and take care of the issues confronting the nation.
Thanks& regards,
Angel anave
election equipment
Admin010

Return to USMLE Step 2 Clinical Skills Assessment