Follow ImgResidency on Twitter
Subscribe to the Match TODO newsletter. Reminders for important dates and events throughout the match process.
Site Sponsors:
www.ResidencyPlace.com - Customized Program Requirements
www.IMGResidency.com - IMG Match and Scramble Services

ECFMG verification of credentials

Residency Match, ECFMG, ERAS, NRMP.
Applications, interviews, residency programs, match strategies and post match scramble.

ECFMG verification of credentials

Postby anamaledal » Thu May 24, 2018 9:00 am

Hi!. I am an IMG. Did my medical training in NIcaragua and graduated this year. I started studying for USMLE step 1 in april and plan to take the exam by november, the latest. I already applied for certification and completed the online portion of step 1 registration. A few days ago I sent to ECFMG form 186 along with my diploma and translation. I sent it by post and received (from the mailing service) notification that my documents were received yesterday morning. I am concerned however that ECFMG hasnt notified me of receiving my credentials and I dont know if its customary for them to do that. I'm worried about my documents being lost. I want to know how this usually goes, do they only notify after credentials have been verified? how long does that take? When can i expect to see an update in oasis about this?
please, any info will be greatly appreciated.
anamaledal

Re: ECFMG verification of credentials

Postby tattum » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:14 am

I'm also interested in that, any info?
tattum

IMG Residency Match 2013 Service

Return to Residency Match: ECFMG, ERAS, NRMP