Follow ImgResidency on Twitter
Subscribe to the Match TODO newsletter. Reminders for important dates and events throughout the match process.
Site Sponsors:
www.ResidencyPlace.com - Customized Program Requirements
www.IMGResidency.com - IMG Match and Scramble Services

scrambling with fmg amer [deleted].com

Scramble experience, suggestions, strategies

scrambling with fmg amer [deleted].com

Postby drjoj » Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:05 am

Has anyone heard of fmg amer? They scrambled for my wife last year and it worked, but what does anyone else know abou them?
drjoj

[deleted].com Questionable self-promotion

Postby anatolyk » Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:51 pm

drjoj wrote:Has anyone heard of fmg amer? They scrambled for my wife last year and it worked, but what does anyone else know abou them?

Dear drjoj. I can prove beyond any doubt that you are just pretending to be a bypasser and even more, a husband of a happy client. You have done similar posts in multiple forums.

2 drjoj: Please feel free to challenge my opinion and I will bring up the facts.
Last edited by anatolyk on Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
anatolyk

fmg amer's phone number is 703-476-2005

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:22 am

AND NO, I DO NOT WORK FOR THEM, I JUST KNOW THAT ARE QUALITY

Postby anatolyk » Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:45 pm

All right. I gave you a chance to back off gracefully.
I will post the information here when the scramble is over.
It's going to be fun to see how Mr. X comes to the forums, posts questions, and later on answers them pretending to be a happy client.

More details to follow...

(The people at the company being promoted by DRJOJ contacted me. They sounded upset and angry for our opinion here which is based strictly on facts. Right now we are consulting with our attorney on what we legaly can and what we cannot post here. For the time being no names posted by us. )

04/18/2005 Update: I was contacted by an individual who is very upset with the company in question. As far as I can tell he is trying to collect and summarize all the incidents. The story continues...
anatolyk

Postby WebMD » Mon May 09, 2005 12:34 pm

Hey drJOJ from FMGXXX

Here is the sequence of events I have the logs for my web site:

1. I received an e-mail from the company you are promoting here.
2. Two minutes later SOMEBODY* comes to my forum from the SAME VERY COMPUTER and makes a post similar to the one in question pretending to be this company's client.

I have all the records available.

*The word SOMEBODY was used intentionally. I do not imply anything, just posting the facts.

I just wanted to support anatolyk knowing what is next. Your company e-mailed me threatening to sue if I do not remove my posts. All in all that was very unprofessional.
WebMD

DrJOJ go away

Postby virma » Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:29 pm

I have been a client of drJoj, whos real name is Jaymes or Jay, have to look it up from a letter he sent me last time.

He's got the money and did not do a thing. I actually organized a group in NY to complain to a TV show about his fraud!
virma

DrJOJ

Postby Truth » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:45 pm

His name is Jay Schultz. He runs a scam - don't go with fmg amer. He posts on many sites with fake names pretending to be a "happy customer"
Truth

Re: DrJOJ

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:49 pm

Truth wrote:His name is Jay Schultz. He runs a scam - don't go with fmg amer. He posts on many sites with fake names pretending to be a "happy customer"

there is a lady by name moatrassed,she has some iranian connections...perisan lady ...she is a fraud ......big scam......FBI

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:51 pm

Anonymous wrote:
Truth wrote:His name is Jay Schultz. He runs a scam - don't go with fmg amer. He posts on many sites with fake names pretending to be a "happy customer"

there is a lady by name moatrased,she has some iranian connections...perisan lady ...she is a fraud ......big scam......FBI

This [deleted] is registerd under california address but has newyork tel no

Postby sankarsdesktop » Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:18 pm

hi

this is sankar, i would like to know whether the fmg amer is a genunine consultancy or is it a fraud one --i had enrolled to them for externship position --they are asking 4250$ --they want the money before confirming the position --- are they reliable or are they just bluffing

please mail me back to sankarspage@yahoo.co.in

i would very much appreciate ur effort in doing so

--sankar
sankarsdesktop

Postby buburuz » Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:14 pm

http://www.trenton.bbb.org/nis/newsearc ... 0026002819

fmg amer
11 Fernwood Dr
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410
View Location Map

Local Phone Number: (732) 000-0000
Membership Status: This company is not a member.
TOB Classification: Medical Service Organizations
Additional
TOB Classification(s): >Educational Consultants

The information in this report has either been provided by the company, or has been compiled by the Bureau from other sources.

Customer Experience

Based on BBB files, this company has an unsatisfactory record with the BBB due to unanswered complaint(s).

When evaluating complaint information, please consider the company's size and volume of business. The number of complaints filed against the company may not be as important as the type of complaints and how the company handled them.

The Bureau processed a total of 7 complaints about this company since the firm's BBB file was opened in July of 2006. Of the total 7 complaints since the firm's BBB file was opened in July of 2006, 6 of those were closed in the last 12 months.

Complaints Concerned
Service Issues: 5
Outcome of all complaints -
No Response: 5; |[Company failed to respond to the BBB
to resolve or address the complaint issues.]|

Contract Issues: 1
Outcome of the complaint -
No Response: 1; |[Company failed to respond to the BBB
to resolve or address the complaint issues.]|

Billing or Collection Issues: 1
Outcome of the complaint -
No Response: 1
buburuz

Some more

Postby buburuz » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:48 am

http://www.residentweb.com/discussions/ ... sgId=60296

Story,

I graduated medical school in 2005. After contacting the programs I saw that many programs needed US clinical experience. I searched for it and was unable to procure anything for myself. I found the website www.[deleted].com, I called the number it has on its website. A gentleman answered Dr. Brus. I spoke with him and he was very encouraging very positive and I felt this is a good place to go, and he seemed very nice man.
The price he quote me was 4,700.00 and he said if I sent a check in they would take 400.00 dollars off from my package which is a lot of money so I agreed. I sent the money to their office in NJ. I was told that they will assign me to Dr. Norman Cohen he is a program director retired from OB/GYNIE and gave me his website www.imgsociety.org his picture and biography was under director ( they removed it after our complaints)
After paying they rarely responded to my phone calls, call after call went unanswered and many times the message said the answering is full. I talked to Dr. Cohen and he said to me
here is the name of 3 doctors you can interview with them and maybe they will take you they are good friends. He sent me the email below. I was thinking what do you mean friends? and what do you mean maybe? I paid for an externship program not this guy, to give me a list of doctors. He sent me this email below, when I read this I was shocked no guarantee? what did I pay 4000 dollars for?

I called the drs right away each one and explained to them my predicament, they all were shocked and said they have no idea what an externship is who [deleted] is and they just got a call from some Dr. Cohen they never heard from him before and he was begging them to help a poor fmg so they agreed. I then called the AMA and looked up Dr. Cohen in Florida where he said he worked, I called his old practice and found it was sold and that he never retired he lost his license to medical malpractice. I also asked who is Dr. Brusramer and no one is able to find this guy. I complained to them and they threatened my visa status and
ability to match in any residency program in the US. I called up the ECFMG and they were in shock. A friend of mine who lives in NY went to the office address and it was an accountant Mr. Norman Fleishcer, he said he can't give any information he just cashes the checks for his client fmg amer.

The story gets much better. I got together with the other people complaining and we reviewed all of our details and my husband want to check the IP address of all the emails they are all coming from ISRAEL can you believe this? These people are not even in the U.S.?

I called Dr. Cohen and he almost had a heart attack and said no no I was never a program director I was just an OB, and don't call me again I just work for them. When asking who is them no one knows what company does this?? I write this because we are working very hard to shut them down we will do this, with everyones help if they have done this to you contact us fmgjustice@yahoo.com

They keep yelling you have a contract ,,,, now even better they sent me a list of img programs they were so sloppy when they copy and pasted they left the website name on it from where they copy and pasted it and it was not their website. Post this as much as you can everywhere and tell people what they do and they are NOTHING BUT A SCAM. I had my classmate call them from another number to check them out and to record this guys voice we did it a few times, one day same guy is Dr. Brus one day Dr. Crane another day Dr. Harper

fellow fmg
================
Email from Dr. Norman Cohen

I am working on your placement. You may (no guarantee) receive a call from xoxoxox who is the manager of a large medical group xoxoxo She may have a position for you or may wish to interview you. Here is some very important advice:

1) Be humble and enthusiastic

2) Give the impression that you wish to help the group any way you can

3) Never be demanding

4) To maintain your confidentiality it is best not to mention fmg amer. Residency directors (and the attendings that sponsor you) want to see that you took the initiative yourself. I am just a friend of a friend that is helping to advise you if anyone should ask. Again, this is to protect your confidentiality.

Let me know if you are contacted in the next few days. In the meantime, I will see what else I can find. I have other feelers out.

Dr. Cohen
buburuz

Re: scrambling with fmg amer [deleted].com

Postby menonnair » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:49 am

I fell for their scam and am going to file complaints with the FBI, News media and local authorities where they supposedly are located. Please take your hard earned money, pray and use ERAS (which incidentally they tell you to use after you pay them and they stop communicating with you).
menonnair

IMG Residency Match 2013 Service

Return to Post Match Scramble