Follow ImgResidency on Twitter
Subscribe to the Match TODO newsletter. Reminders for important dates and events throughout the match process.
Site Sponsors:
www.ResidencyPlace.com - Customized Program Requirements
www.IMGResidency.com - IMG Match and Scramble Services

Share your interview experience

Scramble experience, suggestions, strategies

Share your interview experience

Postby anatolyk » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:51 pm

The Match season is close to an end. Navigating through the application process hasn’t been easy. Perhaps it might have been less imposing if you could research the programs in depth before the interview and maybe even before applying; haven't at least 9 out of 10 of your applications been rejected even though you checked what the program required upfront?

I am conducting a research project with the following goals:

- Improve IMG chances of getting an interview by identifying and measuring correlation strengths of a variety of application factors
- Make this information publicly available, so that future generations of IMGs are better equipped with the “what really matters” knowledge and therefore can successfully compete
- Identify what type of applicants individual programs invite for an interview
- Identify correlations between number of interviews and successful match

I realize you may not benefit from this study directly. But didn’t you benefit from many free IMG resources available on the Internet (forums and newsletters – to name a few)? A group of friends has created this forum as well as provided Match/Scramble newsletter since 2005. Now I ask you to serve the IMG community by sharing your interview experience.

This will take just a few minutes of your time, but will save years for future IMGs.

Please share this with your friends, so that they can also provide invaluable input.

Share your experience:
www.residencyinterviewexperience.com
anatolyk

IMG Residency Match 2013 Service

Return to Post Match Scramble